[pct-l] Re: Monster bear

Seems unlikely.  This was tried at some shelters along the AT in Shenandoah
NP but they had been removed when I was through there last year.  Perhaps it
was a maintenance problem.  I don't know, but it was unnecessary, bordering on
silly.  Course, they don't have grizzlies back there, either!

OTOH, what one NP finds to be a total waste of money and resources, another
NP is free to try.
_____