[pct-l] need 2 week segment hike recommendation

In a message dated 6/9/03 10:16:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jjolson@uwyo.edu
writes:

<<
 The hike from Snoqualmie Pass to Stehekin is a good one.  It's about 165
 miles.  Lots of serious up and down with all the incumbent views.  Lots of
 lakes and streams as well. >>
 Or try 3 Sisters Wilderness in Ore. The bugs will be dead by then and there
are more lakes than you can shake a fly rod at and plenty of peaks to scale
  Or for a real fishing treat try the 100 mile long Skyline Trail in Wyomings
Wind River range (part of the CDT). Way more lakes than anybody could fish in
a lifetime, and most of them stocked. I think Jeffery is trying to keep it a
secret! So many places to go and so little time!
  Decided to add Harney Peak in S. Dakotas Black Hills and Wheeler Peak in
N.M. as part of my July and August wanderings this summer in addition to the
Beartooths, Teton and Wind River Ranges. Might as well toss in a couple of
Colorado's 14,000 footers, too! My legs are quivering at thought of all that
elevation gain