[pct-l] need 2 week segment hike recommendation

Thanks for your post, it'll help me also. I'll be finishing my nobo hike and
beginning my sobo about July 22. One question what is the bus service from
Seattle to Chelan? Greyhound or local rural route?
  I'll take a bus to Chelan, boat to Lucerne- Holden, hike in on Railroad
Creek Trail hit the Pct backtrack a ways to where I left off last year
before bailing out Suiiattle Creek Trail. I was kinda dreading the possible
20 mi. service road hike after Darrington.

Thanks, rogue