[pct-l] The RIDDLE continued

Did you know that the park has a Lost and Found
office? You can turn in found items at any visitor
center, ranger station or campground office.  You can
even fill out a form to have the items sent to you if
they go unclaimed after six months. And, yes they
really do that.  I have a friend that worked there and
her job was to send out unclaimed items to the finders
if they indicated that they wanted them.
Or maybe you did that?
Katy

 I even got an Optimus stove out of the deal, since