[pct-l] The RIDDLE continued

VERY creative answers, all possibly true, but the best answer was that they
took off their packs when they got to the bottom. The film in the camera was
used up and was replaced. They then heard someone else coming down the cables
and went over to take a picture. Either Yogi bear or Booboo bear (American
icons) who were visiting from Jellystone National Park, decided to emulate their
Yosemite Brethren, came over and underhandedly stole the pack and dragged it
off. Or maybe Smokey the Bear (another American icon/idol) went over to the Dark
Side (ever wonder about all those suspicious forest fires supposedly started
by lightning? Yeah, right! They don't call him Smokey for no good reason) I
even got an Optimus stove out of the deal, since there was no way to contact the
hapless hikers. If I could of I would of.