[pct-l] Any bibliophiles out there?

I just acquired a 1973 USDA book of the entitled: Pacific National Scenic
Crest Trail (California Portion). Minimal text  just 69  8x10 pages of maps
with existing trail, uncompleted trail and temporary route clearly marked.
55 of the maps have temporary route marked in red. I'll bring it to the ADZ
for anyone interested in checking it out.
Can anyone recommend any books of the Civilian Conservation Corps early work
on the PCT?
Or has anyone been to the CCC Museum at San Luis Obispo? Last time I was at
the camp was in the early 70's as an inductee.

rogue