[pct-l] rip offs

I think reasonable should apply to food drop prices. Why is it that the Muir
ranch and Red Meadow charges so much more than other places for the exact same
service.I smell rip off AND prejudice against backpackers. At the very least,
they need to be told off, something I can excel at. In fact they better not
have a web site because they are about to get a nasty e-mail
 Speaking of rip off, never use MCI to call collect. I was charged $18 for a
10 minute phone call. When I called to complain, they sheepishly tried to make
it right and even offered me $20 to shut up, but I was so pissed off I
cancelled their service. Yes I know I should have had a phone card, but regardless
that is outrageous
 I am currently in Denver making assisted living arrangements for my mom who
has lived in the same house for 50 years. It ain't easy.
   How on Earth do you people who live in a big city stand it? What a rat
race cesspool of rip off artists and punks with attitude problems. Sorry, but
"cultural opportunities" just doesn't make up the difference. Neither does all
the AIDS infested prostitutes And  what do you think the reaction of all those
deaths at Columbine was -- calls for more gun control? Think again. They just
passed a law allowing any punk with an attitude to carry a concealed weapon
with a stipulation that they learn to shoot straight first. Unbelievable!!- Can't
wait to get the hell out of this loony bin, but maybe I'll poison that
constantly barking mutt next door before I leave, just to do the neighborhood a BIG
favor. I'd pay $1000 for 10 minutes of absolute silence in the G.C. right
about now ( out of the air tour corridor, of course) Now if only that punk who
likes to do 70 in a 30 MPH zone would just crash into a telephone pole to make my
day ----only  the power outage would be a shame