From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
CMountainDave@aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 12:09 PM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] rip offs

I think reasonable should apply to food drop prices. Why is it that the Muir

ranch and Red Meadow charges so much more than other places for the exact
same
service.I smell rip off AND prejudice against backpackers. At the very
least,
they need to be told off, something I can excel at. In fact they better not
have a web site because they are about to get a nasty e-mail