[pct-l] Question for big city dwellers

How on earth can you stand it? I am visiting Denver to care for my ailing
mother and I am astounded by the number of bona fide leeches that live here. It
seems that all of them have been trying to get at her money. She has been
ripped of for many tens of thousands of dollars. There is absolutely nothing here
but people chasing dollars: From telemarketers to rip off contractors to fast
talking long distance companies to stingy health insurance providers. On top of
all that there is constant noise from traffic to barking dogs to coneheads
with boom boxes. And now in Denver, every punk with an attitude is allowed to
carry a concealed weapon, minimum questions asked, the only real requirement
being able to shoot straight. Hopefuly they will kill each other off in large
numbers without taking out too many innocent people. Every weekend the mountains
are filled to the gills with people trying to escape their misery only to find
that solitude is no longer possible on just a weekend outing.  I can't wait
to get the hell out of here and am eternally grateful that I can. L.A? More
like Hell, Eh? with 90% of the population slaves to their debt, existing just to
pay their bills, driving miles every day to nowhere trying to impress each
other with their leased vehicles.I have a particular dislike for doctors who get
wealthy off of the misery of others.  I long for the day they become
government employees on a hourly wage. That ought to weed out the money grubbers. Work
for a corporation? Guess you load sixteen tons and what do you get another day
older and deeper in debt. And trial lawyers? Now there's a horrid existence:
spending day after day in a confrontational setting, participating in a
justice system that is, at best, a joke. But hey, the money's good
  So go ahead -tell me it is what you make it. A rationalization if I ever
heard one The leeches are there no matter what you say.
   Don't bother with retorts if what I wrote irks you. Your mistake was to
read this. There is nothing to stop me from not reading e-mails. I am set in my
attitude and am not about to let anybody get even by trying to make ME feel bad
    So rationalize away, big city dwellers, and then get back to your
miserable cubicles after dealing with all those miserable punks in your miserable
daily commute. Then reward yourself after another miserable comutte by watching
some miserable sitcom and stuffing your pie holes for comfort. Not good enough?
Well there's always Prozac, Pot, alcohol, Pep Pills, or face lifts to soothe
the pain
   The PCT has nothing whatsoever to do with achievement. Its all about
getting away from a wretched culture as long as possible. Bon Appetite and have a
nice day