[pct-l] Question for big city dwellers

Hey Guys & Christine

Dave sorry to hear about your mother. I'm glad your able to share this with
us. We share on the trail all the times. You need not apologize that what we
are here for. You know the song "Lean on me." If I were you I would take those
Hugs and Kisses from Christine

And No Way, what a place to live closes neighbor 15 miles away. Where in the
hell is this? About the third man it seem they always get the bullet.

I lived in the country all my life. I just moved from a 200 acre dairy farm
five years ago to lousy, stinking Los Angeles. My wife wanted to move the only
way I agreed was that I could backpack 40 days out of the year. I'm up to
about 60 now.

We are driving up to northern CA and Southern Oregon next week to check out
towns.
First Ojai, Ca.,Said, Etna, Ashland, Medford, I picked Etna and Said. HA HA
near the PC and small.

Hey If everything goes right Ole Geezer Bill and my self may backpack from
Said to Medford we expect to leave around the 10 of June.  How is the snow from
Said to Ashland? Is there public transportation from Medford back to Said?

Lonetrail