[pct-l] priority mail?

At 01:26 PM 5/20/03, Nathan Goldfarb wrote:
>enclosed. Your letter will arrive first (actually, Priority Mail is
>getting so fast, we often get the letters AFTER the package!), and alert
>us to expect your package soon. Make checks payable to either Muir Trail
>Ranch or Florence Lake Store. Sorry, no credit cards.>>>
>
>why can't you send your package priority too?
>
>I'm shipping to VVR so I need to know how long to expect the package to
>take.  Can't we ship it priority?

Read it again.

They are saying that priority mail parcels are beating the first class letters.

And Nathan, could you PLEASE fix the quotes in your address book listing
for the list. You have quotes in the wrong places, and that is confusing
the software.

Your address
"  pct-l" <"  pct-l"@mailman.backcountry.net>

should be simply pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net