[pct-l] priority mail?

>>>When you mail your package, also send a letter with your payment
enclosed. Your letter will arrive first (actually, Priority Mail is getting
so fast, we often get the letters AFTER the package!), and alert us to
expect your package soon. Make checks payable to either Muir Trail Ranch or
Florence Lake Store. Sorry, no credit cards.>>>

why can't you send your package priority too?

I'm shipping to VVR so I need to know how long to expect the package to take.  Can't we ship it priority?

thanks,

Nate
P.S. we've already shipped our fuel b/c it takes longer by surface mail...about a week.  good thing VVR holds packages for 30 days!