[pct-l] Catnip Mosquito Repellant

Hola Compadres.

I am preparing for the big hike this summer and as
excited as ever, this time knowing what I am in
for...especially mosquito-wise.  I've built a mosquito
proof fortress tarp weighing in at somewhere around
two pounds and I am now shifting my preparation toward
the repellant.  Yes...research shows that Catnip is
the sh*t, and is 10 times more effective than DEET.

My question is...anyone out there know where to get
the cheapest CATNIP ESSENTIAL OIL?  and have you had
any luck making your own repellant?  rock on folks,
I'm keen to hear from you.

In the meantime, I'll be mosquito proofing everything
else,

Amigo