[pct-l] attitude shift?

>> IMO, humble,  ignorant or otherwise, and based
>> solely on the journals, the trail seems to have
>> become a nuisance which must be endured until the

It may be due to the fact that some northbound thru-hikers on the PCT have
not yet acclimated to, and accepted life on the trail yet, as well as those
who are not committed to their journey have not yet dropped out. You would
find some of those exact same comments from northbound thru-hikers on the AT
in Georgia and North Carolina.

A poll of PCT and AT northbound thru-hikers closer to the end of their
thru-hike would discover quite a different attitude I believe, and a much
greater appreciation of life on the trail and the generosity of people
providing assistance.

Datto