[pct-l] IMHO

I come from the USENET background where that is the prevelant
attitude!  Ask yourself, do you ever speak like that to your friends
and family in person? "In my humble opinion..dah dah daaahh dahhh..."

NO! Of course not, we dont speak like that! Nor do we write like that..
it started out and reamains a sarcastic thrust into the coversation
clearly on the rude side.

We usually use in normal diction/articulation, "I think" or maybe some folk
use "In my opinion" at times...but u ever hear anybody saying consistently
in my humble opinion? I sure dont!

Therefore we can be assured that is necessary and sufficient proof that it
is not the normal mainstream and is used in an insulting/sarcastic manner.

Richard
'
'