[pct-l] Re: Revised Sierra Snow Prediction

Up here in extreme Northern California, all the snow
in the Siskyous this time of year is amazing.

This morning the snow level was 3000'. The rainfall
here in Crescent City is 95% of normal with 56" of
rain this season.

Scott Parks

> Bighummel wrote:
> With several successive Spring storms hitting
> Southern California the snow situation in the
> Southern High Sierras has changed from what
> originally looked like a below average year to one
> which is now looking almost right on average.  As
> such, I would now suggest not entering into the
> Sierra until June 15th or so.

---
Art       : http://stillroaming.tripod.com/art
Hiking    : http://stillroaming.tripod.com/pct