[pct-l] driving the pacific states

hello everyone,

I suppose since this is my first posting i should make
a brief introduction.   My name is Andy Schmidt and
despite the fact that I live in Orange County I enjoy
the outdoors beyond sunbathing at the beach.

Interested in a ride??

I will be driving roundtrip between Orange County
(southern California halfway between San Diego and Los
Angeles) and Seattle,WA in mid to late June.  I plan
on making some side trips for overnight jaunts in the
woods and miscelaneous exploring.   I'm interested in
finding a passenger for part of the drive.  I can drop
you off at a trail head or ferry you from one to the
next.  My itinerary is flexible (within reason).

andy