[pct-l] Wahoo! - Natural Mosquito Repellant - Water Purification

Hi there Amigo,
I have a couple of question regarding your GVPG5 Pack.
Did the white spectra material keep your stuff in the pack dry or
did you use a sil nhylon pack cover in the rain.
How did you keep the white spectra material clean, Did you wash
the pack or hose it down?
I will be on the final section, Rainy Pass to Manning during Sept 4 - 9th
so you and Dragonfly catch me.

Cheers,
Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBAAAAA!!!

Amigo and Dragonfly will be hiking from Whitney to
Washington this summer.  I am anxious to flow with the
trail and its positive energy again.  It is a good
time to start hiking again.  We'll be in the midst of
all the thru hikers.  Keep an eye out for us.