[pct-l] We are off, in more ways than one!

My wife, Shell, and I leave in 4 hours to start our drive west to the PCT
for a lengthy section hike, Campo north, for 2 ? months.  As I sadly admit,
it is our annual weight reduction plan... and does it work!  I wish it were
possible to thank each person on the list that has stimulated thinking
toward a better solution.  Lacking that opportunity, here is a collective
"Thank You" for all the water discussions, equipment tweaking, town
comparisons, etc.  You all have already made it a better hike... and our
first step hasn't occurred yet.  Part one (of three) - the preparation,
anticipation and hiking in the mind - has been exciting and most
educational.  Part two - the actual hiking - will go better because of all
of you.  Thanks and a good summer to all!

Walk well,

Bob Ellinwood
Bedford, VA