[pct-l] NOMAIL, AOL, etc.

Sorry folks, it looks like the new list software version did not import
the NOMAIL bit  or PASSWORDs fields for people.   This was not noted in
the documentation or release notes.  (in fact, the contrary was)

I'm manually setting some folks to NOMAIL, but I can't remember each one,
and the backup (old database) will only allow me to dump digest and
non-digest folks.

To rectify this, I am going to have the list software send out welcome
messages to all with new random passwords. Please use these to change any
options or reset your passwords.  Sorry for the inconvience.

Also, I'm still unable to connect to AOL's mailservers.

-Ryan