[pct-l] ATMs in trail towns

We're just about to leave Mount Laguna, a few days behind the main group of=
 hikers.  Yesterday I tried to buy a money order at the Mount Laguna post o=
ffice, and my check card was rejected.  I couldn't quite understand why, bu=
t it seems to do with the fact that it is  an ATM card that can be used as =
like a credit card, and the post office computer only takes straight debit =
cards.  Fortunately we had enough cash to resupply well past Warner Springs=
, but now we have no cash.

So can anyone tell me if Warner Springs has an ATM in the area?  And where =
else in the coming weeks can we hope to find ATMs?

Thanks in advance,

Chris (Phoenix, PCT 2003)

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.