[pct-l] mountaineering side trips

Hi Matt,

I did see some people walk up one of the Three Sisters in Oregon, but I
don't know which one anymore... Sorry. It did seem like a not too
complicated climb. We met someone who turned back because he got too tired,
while we were having lunch at the top of Obsidian Falls. The start of the
best route apparently is close to that spot.

Saskia