[pct-l] Southern California Storm & Sierra Meltoff Prediction

Sounds about right. The high point in Section F is a bit north of Bird
Spring Pass at 6,940 feet and we had just a hint of snow there. There was
probably a little more between Jawbone Canyon and Kelso Valley Roads at
around 5,500 feet but in a bowl and canyon which hold snow better. Still
nothing too difficult, only lost the trail briefly once but picked it up
quickly. I'd guess little problem to 6,500 feet, so the report from Whitney
sounds about right.

AsABat