[pct-l] early leaving?

--
Wandering Bob will start April 22, with plans to visit AZDPCTKO in Mt Laguna April 23-27. Don't know if i'll stay for the whole thing, but.......

----- Original Message -----
From: Lynn Scharf
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 12:10 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] early leaving?

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I keep hearing rumors that there are people other than me leaving campo around
April 10th. Is this true?  If it is, that's fantastic because I was thinking,
maybe if I don't see many thru hikers on the trail I won't get to hang out enough
to get to know people, have the true thru hiking experience, and get a trail
name, and by God I want a trail name! But I know, I know, you can't ask for a
trail name...So let me know, who is heading out early:)

Hooray for April!
Lynn