[pct-l] Saccharomyces cerevisiae- cutting calories articles

Greetings,

Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the yeast used to make beer. I make beer when n=
ot hiking or thinking about hiking or reading about hiking.

I tried pulling up this article and you have to be a subscriber.

Anyway, if S. Cerevisiae adds to your life then I will live forever!

Seriously, I have read several studies that life expectancy is linked to ca=
lorie consumption and metabolism.  Maybe we can only eat so much!  I'll ask=
 my Grandmother who just turned 100 and can eat me away from the table and =
probably weighs 110 lbs..........

Hiking on and waiting for Socal Storms........

David Craft

David B. Craft
Greensboro