[pct-l] LD hikers in Seattle and nearby?

From: "Andrew Geibel" <ageibel@teleport.com>

> I thought about starting a community in Portland, but worried it would be
> too small a niche.

Heh... there is no such a thing as too small a niche. Before I moved to
Seattle, I started a mailing list for, of all things, goths[1] who like the
outdoors. We now have over 50 people on the list, some sort of outdoor
activity 2-4 times a month (camping, hiking, skiing/boarding, etc). If you
start it, they will come :)

Gray

[1] goths - you know, those freaks that dress in black, listen to Bauhaus,
and avoid the sun like the plague.... there aren't many niches smaller than
the GranolaGoths :)
check out http://granolagoth.com/ if interested.