[pct-l] LD hikers in Seattle and nearby?

Hey Jen,
I live in Portland, and have been thinking about this too.  Some kind of
social community would be fantastic - I do most of my LD hiking alone, which
was great at first but is bumming me out now!  I don't have any trouble
finding people who *want* to do it, I have trouble finding people who *can*.
Those pesky jobs/families always seem to interfere...hrmph.

I thought about starting a community in Portland, but worried it would be
too small a niche.  If there was a club in Seattle, an alliance would be
handy.  Our destinations are the same (OR/WA PCT, Olympics, Wonderland
Trail, etc) so why not pool potential hiking partners together?

Anyone from Portland/Seattle/nearby interested?

I will be at the PCTA meeting, too, if you want to chat.

I don't have a trailname, and I've done only half of the Oregon PCT (sounds
so puny amongst all of you), but I'm planning on spending July/Aug./Sept. on
the PCT somewhere.  So...

Andrew PCT (sortof) '03