[pct-l] LD hikers in Seattle and nearby?

> May I suggest a lowland river valley in the Olympics. The Elwha can be
hiked
> about 28 miles snow free. Only problem of course is the winter rain, but
> there are several shelters along the way, at 10, 16, and 26 miles

Actually lots of stuff this winter in Washington can be hiked fairly easily.
I've been torn all winter between cheering for more snow (the Washington
resident and beginning skier part of me) and cheering for no snow (the
PCT-hopful part).  What a weird winter.

Gray