[pct-l] Sleeping with your food...

Some of them do live to tell the tale. Sorry it wasn't me, but I did
personally know one guy who used his backpack as a pillow while napping
after lunch in Yosemite. A bear ripped off one pocket of the pack while he
was laying on it, just inches from his head. I did see the damaged JanSport
afterwards. He borrowed my bear can the following year.

AsABat