[pct-l] Sleeping with your food...

Sly poses an EXCELLENT question, does anyone on this list
have FIRST-HAND info of a bear getting your food when you
sleep with it. (It makes a decent pillow, sans pop tarts)

We've heard food hanging stories, Ursack stories and even
bear canister soccer balls. If you sleep with your food, have
YOU ever had it swiped by a bear?

Scott Parks

>> The following practices only make the problem
>> worse:
>>
>> sleeping with your food
>>

> Why's that?

> I'm still waiting to hear about a hiker that has actually had a
> bear problem
> that sleeps with their food.  Not some story about someone's
> friends cousin.

> YMMV

> Sly

---