[pct-l] Section ve Thruhiker

Between 7AM and 1PM while I am grunting up some 2000 foot climb the
thruhikers that pass me do, indeed look fresher and are sweating less.
However, since I can't see the size of the raw blisters on their feet it
isn't necessarly clear who is having more fun

However, between 1PM and dark, when I am sitting in my Slinglight having a
sierra cooler and trying to catch a fish or two, the thruhikers that pass me
are having decidedly less fun.

I find life an adaquate cure for depression.