[pct-l] Coleman Peak 1 Cobra Tent

--
I have been sending messages to manufacturers and have ask them to come up
with a Cobra style tent for a solo backpacker.  It must be under 3 pounds
true trail weight.  I figure if they cut a third off the current two person
tent, it can easily be under 3 pounds.  What a great tent that would be with
netting views all around. The end of my preverbal search for the perfect solo
tent.  Oh, well.  Anyone know of a great solo tent that gives you netting
views all around and even great views in the rain at under 3 pounds?  Happy
trails Switchback