[pct-l] Top Ten Resons to thru-hike

Ronald Moak wrote:
>Top Ten Reasons I want to Thru-hike -

>3. Because it's one place Ashcroft and his minions can't find me.

Ron -
I won't comment on the rest of the reasons, but several years ago Monk (AT91
& 92,PCT 95) was hiking the TransCanada Trail.  He'd finished all but about
200 miles when the RCMP came out and pulled him off the trail.  Seems he'd
applied for a job with the Canadian Government and they "wanted" him - so
they sent the Mounties to fetch him.  And they did.  You can run but you
can't hide.

Walk softly,
Jim