[pct-l] Tests - Nomad - Wanderlust

In 2000, several people used the Nomad Light and raved
about it. They said it kept them dry and any moisture
was easily wiped up. They found it easy to set up, too.
Some had used it for a couple of years at that point.
All types of weather.

No tent/shelter is going to be perfect. It is a matter
of compromise. And if you measure the material needed
and its weight, there are physical limits of what can be
done. I'm still looking: I'd love to have a tent with
removable fly (just mosquito netting) for warm nights,
floor, poles (I don't use trekking poles), easy to set
up (like free standing), can sit up in it without
touching the top, 2 person, and all weigh under 2
pounds, and cost under $150. I can dream, can't I!

Maybe someone will show one at the ALDHA-WEST Gathering
on Oct 4,5, 6  (go to www.aldhawest.org)

--

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR