: [pct-l] Balance 805s on sale

Hey!

BEFORE you use Superfeet...

Many people who have used them successfully will probably
recommend Superfeet. I began my thru-hike attempt with them
and they destroyed my heels.

Superfeet are orthopedic-like and try to make your feet
conform to a certain shape. If your feet do not conform,
your feet will fight the shape; your feet will lose BIG.

I ended up cutting them down to make them wearable until
I got to Idyllwild. I replaced them with generic cushion soles
which worked well throughout the trip. (replacing them
regularly, of course) It tooks *weeks* for the damage to
work itself out.

*IF* you use superfeet, train with them BEFORE your hike
and not just for 50 or 100 miles.

Scott Parks

> Hey Rick, did you use any other inserts in your 805's?
> Can anyone else reccommend an insert for comfort?

> PNWTexan
> Larry ormand
> Snohomish WA
> PNWTexan@cascadeisp.net

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com