[pct-l] PCT '03 & Lonely Trail in OR, WA

Hi, I am planning a 2003 thru-hike.  I am trying to figure out if I can take
time off between graduation and graduate school, apparently the Univ may
withdrawl any scholarship money if I take time off.  But, if all goes well I
should be on the trail next year.  I'd be interested in knowing anyone else
who is planning a trip.  Maybe folks on the east coast (where I am)?  I
intend to go solo, but a few shake-down trips w/ other thru-hikers could be
great fun.

Lynn