[pct-l] Pennsylvania Jeff`

PA Jeff (AT 1976, PCT 1977 & 2000) is hiking the CDT.  I stupidly sent him a
package via FedEx to the post office in Leadville, CO.  Of course the post
office refused delivery because they don't generate any revenue without
postage.  FedEx called me this morning and said that they noticed "Hold for
CDT Hiker" on the package and deduced that Jeff would be really counting on
receiving this package so the supervisor decided to pay the small postage to
get the postal service to take delivery.

I proclaimed him to be a bonafide "CDT Trail Angel"!  He thought was cool.

Oh, what was so important in the package that Jeff needed?

Well, ......

Um,  .......

Some chocolate chip cookies and a review of the NBA final series from the LA
Times, of course!  ;-)

Greg

"Salvitur Ambulando"
(walking solves all things)
            St. Augustine

PS:  So give FedEx a bit of your business for contributing to the higher
cause of long distance hiking!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---