[pct-l] PCT '03 & Lonely Trail in OR, WA

> You may find that this enables you to focus on your life's priorities and on
> philosophical subjects:

For some of us, these subjects tend to revolve around the next rest break,
where's the top of this hill, what's the next water, where can I camp,
is there any better way to adjust the #$%^ pack straps...
Maybe it gets better as you go on longer.

Then there's the problem of music getting stuck in one's head, invited or
uninvited, and then there's the similar problem of old errors:

 I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
 And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
 Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
 And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
 The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
 Which I new pay as if not paid before.

I suppose that for some the repetition is boring,
for others a comforting constancy.

Younger people may have fewer things stuck in their heads, and thus
have more room for new woes.