[pct-l] Global Warming

I am fortunate enough to climb with a guy who is older than I am and
has a TON of mountaineering experience.  We recently climbed Orizaba
in Mexico (3rd highest in North America).  He told me that the
glacier on Orizaba was much closer to the climbers' hut 20 years ago
when he first started going up there.

There is no time to "wait for all the evedence to come in" like some
legislators claim.  Global warming happens.