[pct-l] Supplies in Agua Dulce

Mike,

There is a small liquor store in town where a few food items (thirst =
quenchers and ice cream and some assorted grocery items) are to be =
found.  Now, I have heard of hikers resupplying at what equates to a gas =
station store -- not my idea of a "grocery" store, but there is =
sustanance, I guess.  The nearest real grocery stores are about 8-10 =
miles away, with gear stores around 15 or so, depending on your =
preferances.  We provide transportation to what you need by the means of =
our old jeep (the "hiker mobile").  We're hoping to get a market again =
before too long (Mike, the owner of the complex, is working on it).  We =
sure miss the one we had -- the Richard's did so much to support hikers =
while they were there (and the hikers helped them, too). =20

-=3DDonna Saufley=3D-

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---