[pct-l] border

Hi Guys,

I have never been at the border of either end of the PCT but just wanted =
to throw out my 2 cents worth.=20

I would want to be sure I carried documents that in past years were not =
even asked for. Due to '9/11' I feel everyone near either border should =
anticipate needing to prove both who they are and their citizenship. =
Also, being paranoid (I usally am NOT) if I were on the trail on =
September 11, 2002, I think I'd be un-easy and extra caushious. Not sure =
of what; I'd just be a bit more alert if near town(s).

JoAnn
One of those who will be at home more than some of you and do worry =
about all of you on the PCT. Give me a break...I was a social worker for =
10 yrs. Its my job to worry!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---