[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #431 - 11 msgs

In a message dated 3/11/02 10:11:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pct-l-request@mailman.backcountry.net writes:

> www.paulonweb.net/tenttarp.html

Paul, is there netting to keep bugs out?  That would be very important
secondary to ticks, also if I were you I would go to the Goodwill and buy
some used sheets and make a trial run to see if you have enough room and to
determine if it would work for a one man tent or two man tent.  I like the
idea of a tent using trekking poles.  I would be interested if it were a two
person.  I would personally still like the netting for air, ventilation and
protection from bugs.  I am from the NW mosquito country and netting is a
must.  Linda

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---