[pct-l] Solar battery charger

Harbor Freight Tools in the Southern California area has a 1.5 watt, 12
volt solar charger for $19.99 (was on sale thru today for $9.99) with an
auto lighter adapter (would have to replace that with a female receptacle
to plug in a car adaptor. Size is 12"x7"x1", doesn't give a weight. I
meant to get one just to keep in my car for emergency use but didn't make
it there for the sale. Don't know how long it would take to charge a dead
battery if you forgot your lights on but sounded like a good deal.

When we were on Whitney last August, seemed like half of the people on
the summit were talking on their cell phones!

Vic