[pct-l] multi-use debit cards and border crossing

Don't forget that a debit card/ATM card makes a great pot scraper. If a
critter carries off  your lexan spoon (we had two identical spoons and Ken
said, "I'm so sorry Marcia that your spoon seems to be missing.) then it can
also take over that job. Or leave the spoon home and save some weight :-)

We mailed our border papers to Stehekin rather than carry them the entire
way. Mail seemed to entail less risk than losing them along the way.

Gotta Hike