[pct-l] Re: AOL Instant Communicator

There is a company that I saw on techtv that makes two items that
would be of particular interest:
1.  solar cell phone batteries
2.  solar cells with 12v output that will receive a car adapter for
many mobile devices.

Also,
the mobil communicator uses AA bateries.  My experience with the
lithium batteries in the communicator has been great; they last about
1 month, running 24/7.