[pct-l] 130 Attend 3rd ADZPCTKO

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] 130 Attend 3rd ADZPCTKO

>>We just keep on making history.  130 hikers and PCT supporters gathered at
Lake Morena Campground >>for the 3rd Annual Pacific Crest Trail Kick Off.
The overwhelming support for this event by

What a great post. Reading about the KOP really gets the juices flowing for
next year. (Only 362 days to go! :D)   Hope there is one next year.

Mags (wow..out of lurking mode twice in a month..)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!