[pct-l] Tarps and rain (long)

> >Do I need anything more to make sure my bag doesn't get wet?

The place my bag has the most potential for getting soaked is inside my
pack, therefore I always carry my bag in its stuff sack inside a plastic
kitchen trash bag.  With my bag normally stowed at the bottom of my pack, it
is the first thing to go under when I ford a deep river, or more commonly,
when I fall in the water fording a shallow one.

happy trails and I miss not being at the KOP,

Hobbit