[pct-l] Detour north of Belden

To those who might be interested, I had a conversation with Plumas National
Forest personnel today who filled me in on the situation with the trail
north of Belden.  First, there was the major washout on the original trail,
then in the Storrie fire last summer, both the old and the detour route were
significantly involved, and a bridge on the alternate route was burned.  So
both routes were closed, and there is presently another alternate route.
However, the good news is that trail crews are supposed to be working soon,
and they expect the original PCT route to be reopened by mid-June.  The
bridge on the alternate route is also planned to be replaced, but probably
somewhat later.  Meanwhile, due to the extensive area of the burn, either
route will be through burned areas which will be apparent, and perhaps not
so aesthetically attractive, at least for a time.  I should add that the
Plumas NFS people were very interested and helpful and friendly.