[pct-l] Only take what you need!

Friends of the path,
I have been enjoying the discussion on all the snow, trip planning and
everything else.  As many of you are about to set out, or at least are
planning summer trips, I would like to share my outdoor check list.  No
I don't take all that stuff!  I just like to remember everything I
need.  click on the following lick to visit.  This is a non-commercial
site. If you do take a look please tell me what you think the list is
missing or how you might structure it differently.

happy trails to all!!!  Take good care of your FEET.
Mikel
 http://www.mount-hood.com/mikel/outdoor-check-list.html

P.S. hope to hear from you.