[pct-l] Introduction

Hey folks, I'm new to the list. My name is Billie Cleek; some of you
already know me. I was planning to do an AT thru-hike and then move to
Portland, OR this year, but finances dictate that I had to pick one or the
other, so I'm moving to Portland. I'm really looking forwad to living in
the Pacific Northwest and plan to do lotsa lotsa lotsa hiking on the PCT.

Anyway, just introducting myself. I've been hanging out for a week just
lurking and getting a feel.

Billie